Daddy looking kind of tired!
One day's worth of bottles (24 count)
How we feed all three in the middle of the night
We did have some fun over the weekend. Mom and Wendy came over and were our first ever babysitters Friday night while Aaron and I went out for sushi. I have craved a good sushi dinner since I found out I was pregnant so we decided to treat ourselves. We went over to the new sushi place in Redfern and had a fabulous time. It was really nice!
Saturday, I headed out and test drove minivans while Aaron kept the babies. Yep....making the jump. I think that I found a good Honda Odyssey used and hope to bring it home Wednesday to let Aaron check it out. He is even less thrilled than I am to have a van (and I am hardly excited) but choices are slim when you have three in carseats.
Today, Mom is over helping and let me "catch up" on stuff (like a new blog!). Hope all is well for everyone. Now that this is done....going to splurge on a hot shower and try to get dressed for the day!
Maggie
3 comments:
oh my gosh, they are so, so adorable! that sleep deprivation is the worst...but i promise it will get better! hope everything is going well otherwise!
so happy to hear you guys got out too, that is wonderful! i have been craving sushi forever and i STILL haven't had any since before the peaches were born!
WOW... they are really growing. Their faces are filling out and they appear so bright and alert. I am glad that you and Aaron had a wonderful night out. I'm sure that Grandma Nancy did a great job. It still remains totally "amazing". They are so beautiful!!!!
I will forward the information and pictures to Mom & Dad.... they get so excited to see them and share all the news with everyone at the Villa.
Take care. All remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Patsy
Gotta love the boppy pillow, huh?! Wylie's belly is so cute-it's like they are still so small, but the belly starts popping out and it's so funny! Hopefully your bodies will adjust to less sleep and by the time they do it will finally be time for the three of them to sleep longer. hang in there, it seems like forever right now, but it does get better and when they are 3, you'll long for the days when sleep deprivation was ALL you really had to worry about!
Post a Comment