Aaron and I had a great Thanksgiving last night. Even though it was the first time without all of our family - dinner turned out great. We had all the usual fixings, used all of our fine china and crystal and the house was full of baby sounds....perfect evening! The babies were relatively quiet until the end when both girls wanted to come up front and join us. We ended up placing them in the swing together and got to enjoy another half hour or so at the table. It was the most beautiful holiday that I have ever had so far. Aaron even woke me up this morning to tell me how much much he enjoyed it also....all I can say is that I am forever completed and love my family so much.
Our first shot...notice the spit-up that just happened on what I got dressed to wear to dinner. I hadn't held Wylie for more than a minute before he got me. It is kind of like "Where's Waldo" these days - you can always find it somewhere on me at any time of day!
And now the progression that happened within seconds....




Will getting a picture of the three of them together get any easier?
Will getting a picture of the three of them together get any easier?
And the morning after....sweet girls!
1 comment:
Very sweet...I hope you enjoyed your LAST quiet Thanksgiving!! And to answer your question...you probably won't get a picture of them all smiling at the camera until they are 10, or you'll get a great one of the three of them but you won't like how you look (which is the most important :-)!!) I'm glad you had such a wonderful day-
Post a Comment