The babies are doing wonderfully and seem to be growing a pound at a time! Yesterday a nurse came over to check on them and weighed each.....Wylie is up to 5.15 lbs, Maggie is 5.6 lbs and little Katie came in at 5.4 lbs!!!! She has almost caught up with her sister and the two are beginning to become hard to tell apart!!!! Albeit, the nurse did not undress them like the doctor does but each have definitely gotten bigger!
Last night was the first time that I got "caught" with more than one hungry baby. The girls woke each other up and both started screaming. They rocked the house for a little while! It is definitely going to get interesting as they get bigger and these times happen more often!
Enjoy the pics - As for me, it is time for another feeding!
Katie, Wylie and Maggie
Wylie
Katie letting me know she is hungry and wants to be first!
Wylie, Katie and Maggie
6 comments:
I am in love with all three of your babies!!!!!!!!
Love the picture in the crib where they are all (nearly) sleeping the same way with their heads. The feedings must be so crazy, but as they get bigger, the boppy pillow will come in so great-you can hold one to feed and use the boppy and blanket to get the bottles into their mouth hands free. Of course you want to hold them as much as you can while you are feeding them, but there will be the day you are by yourself and need to get some things done, so a feeding where they all eat at once will feel like you gained yourself back 3 hours!! I didn't use/have the boppy pillows with my older set of twins but did for the last set and I LOVED them!!
Beautiful!!! Once they're a little bigger and suck stronger those Podee bottles will come in real handy! P.S. I've got 3 more here waiting to be mailed out to you.
hi karen...kelly here...i want to lie there in the middle of all of them...what a beautiful site...they are growing so fast!
Dear Ones, Already I see such change in each one. How I love them. I love them individually, and collectively at the same time. I feel them in my heart. I look forward to holding them again. They are truly Amazing Times Three.
I love you, Maggie, LIttle W, and Katie
Your Grandmamma
Minnie
Karen, Meg or I will try to get over, this week to stamp foot prints! Call and let us know when, so we get them while they are tiny... Lois
Post a Comment