Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 1 Month!

Just wanted to say Happy 1 Month to the babies!
We love you so much and are so proud of the progress each of you have made. It is hard to believe that just a month ago tonight, we were meeting you for the first time in the NICU. Being eight weeks early, we had to just look at you...unable to even hold such a small baby. Now, tonight you are home and have spent all day in my arms while I stare in complete awe at how perfect each of you are.
In such a short time, the three of you have become the lights of our lives and you couldn't make us any more happier than we are right now.

Love Mom and Dad
Maggie
Wylie
Katie

4 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Wow-one month already, and a great one at that too! Congrats on making it through the first 4 weeks in pretty much one piece!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 Month Birthday !!!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy one month!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mumford family...your cousin Brandi here. This was my first time visiting your blog. Maggie, Katie and Wylie are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet them next month. Christmas this year at Peepaw and Nena's house is sure to be a lively one. I really enjoyed reading about the babies developements and your experiences as new parents of triplets. It's great that you find time to do this blog, how you do I have no idea, but I know your friends and family really appreciate it. Take care. See y'all soon!
Love ya bunches,
Brandi