Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday - Day 3

The babies continue to do great. After spending the first two days in separate areas, they have all been moved next to each other and are now sharing the same room. They are now in the intermediate care area where they will most likely stay for the next 2-4 weeks until they are to come home. Karen continues to recouperate and get her energy back. Grandmother Nancy has been a blesing to have here and help. Grandmother Kathleen will be here on Wednesday to meet the little ones. They are ready to meet their Grandmamma. Here are a few new pictures taken today and short video of baby Margaret Elizabeth. We'll try to get video of the others in the next few days.

Aaron.


Margaret Elizabeth



Aaron Wylie


Kathleen Elaine


Short Video of Margaret Elizabeth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom sent me an email about the babies being here. Congatulations! Love Margaret Elizabeth's "Live Long and Prosper"
Star Trek Vulcan sign...and Wylie's litle V "Peace"....:)
Mary, Mama to Triplet Mama-to -be

Amy and Matt Certain said...

I am in love with your babies!!!!!!!!!! They are each so incredibly beautiful. I have tears just looking at them, what precious little angels. Libby loves them too and cannot wait to meet them. I am seriously so happy for you ALL! You're in my prayers!
Please tell Mrs. Mumford (Kathleen) that I said hello and congratulations on her grandbabies!! Love you guys.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

glad to hear everyone is doing well!