Welcome! Aaron and I wanted to create a website so that family and friends will be able to follow along with this wonderful experience. Thanks for visiting!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Aaron Wylie Margaret Elizabeth Kathleen Elaine
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah again! Thanks for the precious pictures. They are very cute, as you know. Have a great night tonight, I'm sure it will be more quiet than last night. Love, Devera and Frank
Oh my God!!!! They are so wonderful!! I'm so glad that I checked in to see the news. I just called Meghan to tell her and the 2 of us couldn't be more excited for you. We are sending all our good wishes. Love to ALL... Lois
Look at your beautiful family! O my! They are all so beautiful...also glad to hear that you are coming along quite well...i am so happy for you and Aaron...those babies don't know how lucky they are! Once everyone is settled (perhaps after the holidays?) i would love to come and be an active baby papparazzi member! lovelovelove
6 comments:
Yeah again! Thanks for the precious pictures. They are very cute, as you know. Have a great night tonight, I'm sure it will be more quiet than last night.
Love, Devera and Frank
How beautiful. The boys and I are smiling with you. Cynthia
Oh my God!!!! They are so wonderful!! I'm so glad that I checked in to see the news. I just called Meghan to tell her and the 2 of us couldn't be more excited for you.
We are sending all our good wishes. Love to ALL... Lois
i know i said it before, but they really are just so beautiful! i hope everyone (including mommy) is doing well!
Look at your beautiful family! O my! They are all so beautiful...also glad to hear that you are coming along quite well...i am so happy for you and Aaron...those babies don't know how lucky they are! Once everyone is settled (perhaps after the holidays?) i would love to come and be an active baby papparazzi member! lovelovelove
I just realized i posted an anonymous comment...it's from me Kelly Haver love you all 5 of you!
Post a Comment