Shipley and Mitchell stopped by today and I finally got to meet Baby Luke. What a wonderful baby!!!! His little face is so sweet and he just curled right up to my chest and was absolutely content. I did have to think about what three will be like and how will I hold that many but I just chalk it up as "I'll make it work!" I couldn't get enough of Luke and on a day when I was feeling a little "over it," this tiny guy reminded me that if I can get this far, I can do anything. He was over 8lbs when he was born and is still teeny even over a week later. It is crucial for me to hang on as long as I can. I am focused on eating as much protein and calories that I can stand - even when there is no more room. I want these babies to grow a big as possible. It is so very important.
.jpg)
And Lois Henry (www.colormehappy.com) also stopped by and gave me the bedskirts that she made to complete the nursery. Thought I would share where the trio will be once we bring them home. Thanks Lois, Meghan and Ed (www.edhose.com). I couldn't be more happier with how it all turned out!!!



Well, tomorrow is the big move for me. If anyone needs to reach me, the cell will be your best bet. See everyone once the babies arrive!!!!
6 comments:
I love the sign...better watch out for girls like me it sounds inviting. I may have to wake them so I can take them.
Can't wait!!!!
Love ya'
Wendy
What a darling little baby Luke looks like. I'll bet his grandmother is sooo proud of him. Karen, you look great, too. The nursery is so elegant and pretty. Continue to eat and get those little ones ABAP! (As Big As Possible) By the way, that little nursery door sign is just precious, where EVER did you get that?.....Love, An impartial friend and grandmother who's thinking of you.
What a darling little baby Luke looks like. I'll bet his grandmother is sooo proud of him. Karen, you look great, too. The nursery is so elegant and pretty. Continue to eat and get those little ones ABAP! (As Big As Possible) By the way, that little nursery door sign is just precious, where EVER did you get that?.....Love, An impartial friend and grandmother who's thinking of you.
I love the sign. But you better watch out for girls like me. I may just have to wake them so I can take them!!
Love ya',
Wendy M.
I love the sign. But, you better watch out for girls like me. I may
just wake them so I can take them.
Glad you have gotten the move out of the way. We all feel better with you closer to the DR. and hospital.
Love ya',
Wendy M.
Karen,
The nursery is absolutely beautiful. Everything is perfect and just waiting the arrival of the trio.Well done!!
KM
Post a Comment