Thursday, October 2, 2008

Miserable Day

I finally got it...the dreaded change of season cold bug. So I am dealing with not only the aches and pains that come with being pregnant but I am now stuffy nose, puffy eyes, heavy chest and sore throat. Awful. Mom is home with me and made me a good lunch but I just feel like a truck has hit me. Aaron is on the upswing with his cold so I am hoping that this only last a couple of days like his.

I'll keep everyone posted but I wouldn't come over to visit just yet. Now I really feel quarantined!

6 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh no, i hope you feel better soon!

PORann said...

WOW.... I just found out about your babies !!!! I'm so excited.
Keep them inside as long as possible.... I know it's painful but every single minute inside means a healthier baby. I know after 10 years in the Neonatal Unit at Northside Hosp. in Atlanta. Hang in there. Keep talking to them and singing to them to stay put.
I can't wait to see them.
I'm so glad that you have this blog. Keep us updated. You and the babies will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Love always,
Patsy

Anonymous said...

oh karen you are soo pretty!!!!
Our girls want to kiss your babies. They have blown three kisses each.:)

Love to all,

Wendy Shadron

Anonymous said...

So how do i send you a photo of girls

Amy and Matt Certain said...

I am just now seeing your blog! I LOVE IT! This is so great and so happy I can keep up with you and the babies that will be entering the world soon. How exciting. You really do look great, and so very happy!! It is going to fly by from now on. Thinking of you Mommy to be! It is wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Aaron are feeling better.
Love,
K