Weight of babies looking good - Baby A at 3 lb 3 oz, Baby B at 4 lb 2 oz., and Baby C at 3 lb 11 oz. I'm writing this update for Karen as she is not feeling well today at all - lots of contractions and painful.
I've been staying at the condo at the beach which has been very nice and not too bad a ride to the hospital. Not a good enough ride though to have Karen that far away = I have a feeling she may be in hospital until delivery. We'll keep everyone posted.
Nancy
3 comments:
Hello, Nancy. Please tell Karen that we are thinking about her and the babies. She's doing a wonderful job. The babies are growing so well.
If you have time, please call Daddy. 912-921-1030 He and Mother are excited and praying for a safe delivery for Karen and the babies.
Sending love,
Patsy
Hi Nancy, thanks for keeping the news current.
Karen, we are very excited that the babies are growing so well. Keep up the good work!!!
all our love, and prayers from
color me happy
lois
Have been reading your blog and so happy for you and Aaron.Glad you are in Savannah and in good hands at Memorial.Just try and take it easy and enjoy the last of having empty arms as I'm sure you will be very busy in the near future!Love to you and your mom.
~Barbara Westerfield
Post a Comment