.jpg)
We went to the doctors yesterday. No new measurements but they say the little one is doing fine. They still only do weights every two weeks but every visit will check to make sure each baby has (1) Two way blood flow (2) Is breathing (3) Is moving. So far so good!
I have found a place to stay in Savannah (A HUGE THANK YOU to Nena and Pepaw!!!!) and will be making the move very soon. Average triplet delivery is 32-33 and I turn 31 weeks tomorrow. The contractions continue to get stronger and have become difficult on my body. They are controlled but still makes me wonder if these babies won't be coming soon.
As far as overall health goes - happy to report that Aaron and I both are feeling much better. Aaron a little slower than me but both on the mend. Mom filled me up with some of Dick's chicken broth all week long. Thanks Dick- it really seemed to work. Mom tells me that you are keeping up while in Iraq!
Thanks again to everyone who has kept us in prayer. I truely believe that this is the reason Aaron and I have been able to do so well with this pregnancy and each one is appreciated.
Love to you all - Karen and Aaron
2 comments:
How cute Aaron Wylie is! He just looks like a little boy. Will be so glad when you get to Savannah.
Do you know if it will be Friday or Monday?
You are such a good mom already. Can't wait for my shift. FUN! FUN! FUN!
Love ya'
Wendy
That is a most wonderful sight, to be able to see my grandson, my second generation of Aaron Wylie. I get tears in my eyes quite often these days and seeing this truly miraculous picture of him inside his mommy is so tender.
Love
Grand Mamma
Post a Comment