It seems that about every third day, my energy crashes and I just become lethargic. Today was my third day. Mom came over and mostly worked outside while I napped. No TV, no reading, no thank you notes...I just layed around. I did, however, discover a new trick with the babies...they like banannas! I ate one this morning and the two on the right just started moving and grooving! It was nothing short of wild to watch! I will try to catch it next time on video as most of you have never seen more than one baby going at the same time much less three!
Last night Aaron and I sat out on the porch for a bit (I know...bedrest does not mean porch but I am approaching two months and a little fresh air has to be good for me) and it was the first time that I really enjoyed this Fall weather. It was wonderful. I can't believe so much changes on the "outside world" when you are inside for such a long period of time!
No new pics to really share but I thought I would close with ol' smelly General Dog enjoying the recent weather as well....
3 comments:
Is that Nellie or The General resting so peacefully in the garden chair? Can this be the deck of 607? It looks like a photo that one might see in a magazine. I think Mama N and Aunt P have been busy. It looks wonderfully inviting
Is that Nellie or The General resting so peacefully in the garden chair? Can this be the deck of 607? It looks like a photo that one might see in a magazine. I think Mama N and Aunt P have been busy. It looks wonderfully inviting
Your mom passed on your blogging address to me today. I think it's wonderful what you're doing by keeping it up...I'd never have known I was expecting triplet third cousins. (Is there such a thing?) Hope all goes well for you in Savannah with your "confinement", the births and the really hard part...raising them!
Mom's cousin, Joyce, in Michigan
Post a Comment