Friday, September 19, 2008

Just getting the hang of this!

So how does my first attempt at a blog look? I am contemplating getting my brother-in-law to snaz up things but I think it is pretty good for a beginner! I play on a website called Triplet Connection and today one of the girls posted about regrets. Many moms wished that they had created a blog to capture this time - along with more pregnancy photos and videos of the first few months of the baby regardless of what they looked like - so I am going to attempt to document these days, as boring as they seem!

Well, I have completed another day in the countdown. Sunday will make 29 weeks which is awesome. Hopefully another 5 weeks to go. Yesterday, Mom and I travelled to Savannah to see the doctor. Everything is looking pretty good - my cervix continues to shorten but at least they let me come home! They have started talking about me making plans to make Savannah home pretty soon though. Still trying to figure where the best place for me to stay would be. Mom wants me on campus at a place called "Mother's House" but from what I understand, it is pretty yucky (only three channels, food from the cafeteria, etc.). I really want somewhere where I am comfortable and able to relax while we wait for these the guys. We'll see.

So everyone wants to see a picture of what I am looking like these days...not that it is very pretty.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look TERRIFIC! LOVE, Beth