Friday, September 19, 2008

Aaron's 33rd Birthday

So I guess this is Aaron's "Year of the Three!"

Today is Aaron's birthday and I surprised him with tickets to his favorite band www.ofarevolution.com who are playing tonight in Charleston, SC. I figured this will be the last big hoorah that he will have for awhile and have them set up in a hotel right in the middle of the Market! He woke up and started playing their music almost immediately. I am glad that he gets to go but I have to say that I am a lil' bit jealous. However, in the state I am in, I would be absolutely miserable anyway. Everyone was instructed to keep their cell phones on vibrate...just in case!



Before they got on the road, we were able to enjoy a beautiful cake that his mom and dad sent for the big day. Being that I can't get out and do all the things a birthday morning entails (breakfast, presents, cake, etc.) this was very much appreciated! His parents also sent a package and my mom had a beautiful card for him so he did have a few things to open.





I think Aaron was a little worried about leaving me (he kissed me three different times before getting in the car) but I am feeling great and know that he will be back tomorrow. Plus, if I did have to go to Savannah, he would probably beat me there. Savannah is right in the middle of Brunswick and Charleston.

Baby: I hope you have a wonderful night tonight - You definitely deserve it. Happy Birthday and I love you so very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD OF 3! 2 PRISSY GIRLS AND A GOLFER!!

FUN! FUN! FUN!

WENDY