Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A New Adventure in Bedrest

Even though this is my 7th week of bedrest, I am just now figuring out how to blog! Hopefully this will be a fun avenue for everyone to follow our journey having triplets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen,

You look wonderful. I am going to enjoy keeping up with all 5 of you.

Happy Brithday Aaron!!!

Know you are enjoying your pajama party with your mom tonight. Hope to see a cute PJ party photo of you and mom soon.

Love ya!,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet way for you to remember Aaron's special day, and to get him ready for the big moment when he becomes the daddy of three.
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good Karen! It won't be too much longer before we all get to meet the new babies. I can't wait!
Much love and kisses to the whole family:)

"Aunt" Susan

Anonymous said...

I love the side view. I am getting so excited that I can barely contain myself.
Love
Mama kathleen