Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Aaron and I took the babies out to a pumpkin patch. It was so much fun watching them try to crawl over all the pumpkins (and each other). Now that they are getting a bit bigger, taking them on outings is really cute. Of course, keeping up with all three has become much more interesting!

On our way!
Katie

Wylie

And Maggie who HATED not being able to eat the fur on her jacket! EVERYTHING goes in her mouth!!! Just like a little BillyGoat!


Daddy taking everybody up to the tent

And off they go!















I have no idea how other triplet families get these great pictures of the three babies sitting by pumpkins. You should see all of our outtakes....either one was crying, two were crawling in the other directions or all three are looking down. It is just impossible! I guess it is just part of the ride!!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

So cute!!! Sometimes those outtakes are the best ones - they show their true personalities.

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

I'm impressed that you even got them sitting at the same time by the same pumpkins!! Another year and it'll hopefully get easier. At least by then they might sit on command! 'Sit Ubu, sit! Good dog'!! (remember that little commercial?)