We have had some really great weather lately. Sunny, warm, a slight breeze...just beautiful! As the babies were napping and I was cleaning the kitchen for the upteenth time, I thought that maybe today was the day. Just as I thought this, the phone rang and it was Shipley wanting to take the babies over to the island! Perfect! We met over at the Coast Guard Station on St. Simons and off we went! The babies LOVED watching the waves roll in. The choo choo wagon worked great on the sand. We ended up working up a good sweat with a long walk also. I love days like this....
Welcome! Aaron and I wanted to create a website so that family and friends will be able to follow along with this wonderful experience. Thanks for visiting!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Like a bunch of little sea turtles!
Can you believe that we live at the beach and we have never taken the babies out to see it! In all honesty, I was afraid they would eat more sand than anything else but, as usual, they did great!
We have had some really great weather lately. Sunny, warm, a slight breeze...just beautiful! As the babies were napping and I was cleaning the kitchen for the upteenth time, I thought that maybe today was the day. Just as I thought this, the phone rang and it was Shipley wanting to take the babies over to the island! Perfect! We met over at the Coast Guard Station on St. Simons and off we went! The babies LOVED watching the waves roll in. The choo choo wagon worked great on the sand. We ended up working up a good sweat with a long walk also. I love days like this....















We have had some really great weather lately. Sunny, warm, a slight breeze...just beautiful! As the babies were napping and I was cleaning the kitchen for the upteenth time, I thought that maybe today was the day. Just as I thought this, the phone rang and it was Shipley wanting to take the babies over to the island! Perfect! We met over at the Coast Guard Station on St. Simons and off we went! The babies LOVED watching the waves roll in. The choo choo wagon worked great on the sand. We ended up working up a good sweat with a long walk also. I love days like this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the one of them crawling off the blanket!! Sand in the clothes and diapers is so fun...be glad they were wearing pants! You are going to have some beach babies....fun fun times!
Karen - Looks like so much fun!! We just got back from Disney - flew, but I have always wanted to head toward that area in Geogia. Maybe next trip we can come play on the beach.
Suzanne N Jackson
Post a Comment