Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall has Arrived!

Even if only for a few days! We had a nice break in temps but now it has gotten back into the 90s...I am so ready for cooler weather!

We had a couple of good play days this week. Aaron and I had to fix our back deck recently and now have great space outside for the babies. One sign of Fall is the annual Stewbilee which is this weekend. It will be the first festival that we take the babies...can't wait!

Typical Maggie style!

Katie cruising around these days...no stopping her now!






Grandmama loving on Wylie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are cute! But don't we have birthday pics????? :) Why aren't you posting those in all your "spare" time... I mean come on!!!

How hard can posting pics, chasing three toddlers around, feeding three, and running errands be? ha! Ha! Ha

Just wanted to say hope they had wonderful birthdays! :)

Anna