The babies are starting to interact with each other like the little individual people that they are. They play games and make the others giggle all day long. They have their favorite toys and continue to crawl at record speeds! And I thought the sweet cooing was sweet sounding!!! I turned 32 which was a fabulous day full of birthday wishes and lots of good food. The playroom will be completed next week which will give us so much more room to stretch out. And I ordered new carseats for the babies since they have become too big for the infant carriers. All in one week!
Here are some fun shots from the past few days...
This is what it pretty much looks like all day a long...a blur!
Maggie is able to sit by herself now (when she wants to!)
My Birthday breakfast!
Wylie surprised my on my birthday with learning to climb up his crib...won't be long for this one to be walking I bet!
Playtime all dressed up for Mama's big day :)
Aaron took my to Halyards that evening to celebrate...YUMMMY!
1 comment:
I'm sorry that I missed your birthday...so happy belated birthday! Those babies are just getting so darn big! You know your days are numbered until they walk, right?!! Ha ha...it's just another stage,another situation to adapt to...and we moms of multiples are pros at that!
Post a Comment