Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quick Photos for my Sister!

With a recent request written in caps from my sister....here you go Beth! Love and miss you bunches!!!!

Playtime













Look at the eyelashes on Wylie...they actually curl up they are so long!!! What a handsome boy :)


Katie has really started getting a fun personality. She gets tickled easily...



Maggie also!



Cousin Sarah came over on Sunday to help out for a little while. She jumped right in - rotating between each baby. I bet she left exhausted!


After running some errands, I arrived back home to Mom telling me...."who doesn't know how to prop!"


Not much new to post about. Still trying to get the babies to sleep through the night. Haven't done it since that one Saturday night. Right now it seems to be about every six hours they wake up which I can't complain. If I time it right, I can get a little sleep here and there.

I battled a pretty nasty cold last week and now Aaron has it. Luckily the babies haven't caught anything (knock on wood!)

Other than that, business as usual...LOVING on these babies as much as they will stand it!!!!!

4 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

They are getting so big...comparitively speaking of course! I see the most change in Wylie..HE looks so big!! It's always fun when the boy has the long eyelashes..they get noticed quickly. 6 hours is good...jsut keep telling yourself that :-)

Robin said...

Love the smiles!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, they are getting so big! what beautiful little dolls!

Tina said...

These are great pics. I am actually responding to a post you made on TC about CD. I CD my Trio with BG OS 3.0 and it is super easy. I love it and NEVER use disposable. I sat go ahead and make the change and you won't regret it. if you have any question don't hesitate to ask me. I am looking forward to reading through your blog when I get a chance later tonight once my 6 kids go to bed. Your babies are absolutely beautiful.