Sunday, February 15, 2009

Too Tired for Pictures....

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. We had a good weekend and a great Valentines (roses AND a gc for a massage from hubby!)

Aaron had to go into the office and do some work today and I am home with the babies. Things were going really well until right at 5:30...then the gates opened up! Being completely clueless as to where to begin that would stop the chaos...I started to throw babies into the tub. This worked as long as they remained in the tub (albeit two were always left out and crying while sitting in front of Baby Einstein). Then I tried feeding all of them but was too late...they were beyond a stage where they could eat. When this routine ran its course and I still had not made any head way, I broke and went and knocked on a neighbors door to come help!!! Janet came over immediately and the two of us were able to get the babies calm and asleep. From beginning to end, this was about a 2 hours nightmare. Yikes...what happened to the days when you could hardly hear if the babies were crying? I used to think these sounds were cute! Not anymore!

So, I am too tired and not really that enthused to look through pictures to post from the weekend. Maybe tomorrow....

9:00 and I am off to bed!

3 comments:

ashley said...

karen - hello! i have left a comment before & you actually emailed me but i have to apologize b/c i never got back to you - but hoped we could still maybe forge a friendship - as i too have triplets (born september 1) and i am exactly where you are - i say that i'm fine all day until 5:00 comes around and i just want to lie down and cry & quit! please email me again just for someone to listen or if you have any questions since we're just a few weeks ahead of you! ashley
ashleygibbs@cableone.net

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh, days like that are always the worst. thank goodness for a wonderful neighbor. i hope you get some rest tonight + wake up refreshed tomorrow to face a brighter day.

JaxMom said...

Oh, Karen. Good luck. Hang in there. I can't imagine what it must feel like to not be able to calm them ALL down.

Our thoughts are with you.