Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Unusually Chunky"

OK...so I'm learning! After worrying all weekend about Maggie not growing, I take her to the doctor. Diagnosis: She is not small but instead the other two are "unusually chunky!" How could he tell me that without laughing!!!! I felt like such an amatuar loading her up and taking her in for that tidbit :) I guess next visit will be why the other two are growing so fast!!! Anyway...just a quick note to let everyone know she is fine - more than fine, she is absolutely normal!

Now that all three are down for a few hours, I am turning off the computer and heading into the sunroom to relax and wait for the season premiere of Lost!

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Very good...and it won't be the last time you feel like a doof at the doctor's office..trust me. I've had to ask questions with #4 and 5 that I REALLY should have remembered the answer to. Thankfully the staff knows us well. That is so funny about the animal fair song....we were meant to meet up, weren't we? Hope you enjoyed Lost-
Cari

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

perspective is a funny thing, isn't it? glad maggie is a-ok!

JaxMom said...

Karen - Great news! And don't ever second guess yourself for calling the doc/taking them in. Only once, and it was not our main pediatrician, did the doc look at me like I was insane for thinking Jax was sick (he HAD had a 102-103 fever for 4 days).

There have been more than a couple of times, where I finally gave in and took him in, fearing I was over reacting, when he had oodles of little things wrong with him and they amazed that he was not in melt down mode.

Being an observant mom will help you in the long run!