Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Surprise for Mom!!

Happy RetireBirthday Mom!!!!

On March 1st, not only did Mom turn 65 but she also got to retire!!! We are so happy for her! Her sister Patti, best friend Wendy and I decided to throw her a surprise party...what a great night!

Aaron, Cynthia and Tim waiting for her to arrive


Surprise! I can't believe we pulled it off! Wendy took her shopping for the afternoon and was supposed to come over to babysit. When she arrived, she starting pulling out all the little outfits she had found and had no idea that the party was waiting on her in the back!



I HUGE thanks to Don Drury for playing the music!!! www.dondrury.com


Jesse is one of Mom's best friends from high school....he came all the way down from South Carolina to surprise her!


The Gateway Crew


Lots of randoms.....











Oyster Time!!!




BBQ for those who don't eat oysters :)




And....the last ones standing!


Thanks everyone who came for showing Mom such well wishes!

No comments: