And to address the "car pajamas" on everyone....these are Katie's favorite pajamas. She goes wild whenever Wylie would wear them; literally climbing her way out of the bathtub to grab them! We now just let all three sleep in them...I think it is pretty cute! IF ANYONE SEES THESE IN THE STORES IN SIZES 18M OR LARGER --- PICK THEM UP!!! I WILL BUY ANY THAT YOU FIND :)
Welcome! Aaron and I wanted to create a website so that family and friends will be able to follow along with this wonderful experience. Thanks for visiting!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Our First Kitchen
At the consignment sale this week, I picked up the deal of the sale!!! The babies have LOVED this thing since I brought it inside. Even though it looks like a throw back from the eighties, for $10, I'll take it!!!



And to address the "car pajamas" on everyone....these are Katie's favorite pajamas. She goes wild whenever Wylie would wear them; literally climbing her way out of the bathtub to grab them! We now just let all three sleep in them...I think it is pretty cute! IF ANYONE SEES THESE IN THE STORES IN SIZES 18M OR LARGER --- PICK THEM UP!!! I WILL BUY ANY THAT YOU FIND :)
And to address the "car pajamas" on everyone....these are Katie's favorite pajamas. She goes wild whenever Wylie would wear them; literally climbing her way out of the bathtub to grab them! We now just let all three sleep in them...I think it is pretty cute! IF ANYONE SEES THESE IN THE STORES IN SIZES 18M OR LARGER --- PICK THEM UP!!! I WILL BUY ANY THAT YOU FIND :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What brand are the PJs? And play kitchens are the bomb...is that an80's throwback? Haha...Eric loved kitchens/kitchen tools that we bought him one when he was 2. Good, memorable times!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment