Lately, we have a great playgroup getting together about once a month. For March, we decided to head to the Jacksonville Zoo. It was a really wonderful afternoon that everyone had but the entire afternoon I felt guilty about the babies having to stay in their choo choo the entire time. There are so many wonderful perks about having triplets....the incredible bond between the three of them, all the love that they give me every single day, the mere challenge of doing three at a time.
But then there are the frustrations like my fear of taking them out of the stupid wagon so that they could actually see the animals - I was scared of the backlash that would happen when all three wanted out at the same time. I didn't even take any pictures during the time inside because all it would be of was the babies trying to peek through the gated slats! Will I ever be able to manage all three like a normal mom does?
No comments:
Post a Comment