What a fun night! My sister and her good friend Jill drove down from Valdosta to introduce us all to a game that Jill created...High Cotton. ( www.peachandlove.com ) It was such a fun and EASY game to play. As you can see, everyone had a lot of fun.
I was worried how the babies would do with so many people and all the noise. For the most part, they did great. Katie, of course, loved all the action. Maggie tends to stay back a bit from new people and Wylie freaks! Yes, freaks. Not sure if I posted about the whole mall scene but it kind of happened again last night. He just doesn't like crowds and he begins to scream. It took a minute to settle him down but once he was back in his little safe room he was fine. Now getting them to sleep afterwards was a whole different ballgame. Little fella was so worn out at 10:00 that I eventually strapped him in his carseat and we DROVE! Just the two of us through downtown, went to see the new middle school, past the house where I was born, should have gotten Aaron some dinner...by the time we got back home, out like a light!
Afterwards, we had some porch time with friends till eventually I crashed. All in all...it was a very good night!
2 comments:
Game night look likes fun! You can tell your little guy I don't like loud noises and crowds either.
Ahh, I remember using the car as a nearly sleeping tool. We used it as a 'we have to hold them off another 30 minutes to eat and they are about to chew their arms off' move. Game night sounded fun....how was your trip to Vegas? I think you are still there actually. Hope you are having a BLAST!!
Post a Comment