Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yikes! Where do I begin!

I know it has been forever since I last wrote. Days seem to fly by and I found myself so far behind that I have just continued to procrastinate. Aaron's parents came down for a couple of weeks and really helped out with the babies. Aaron and I were able to get away for a few days and charge back up both as a couple and as parents.

The babies are changing daily. We now have two crawlers...just since the last time I wrote! Wylie and Maggie are all over the place and into anything they can touch. Katie is a bit slower and we are still working on her getting up on her knees. I continue to take her physical therapy in Savannah weekly. The therapist is not concerned so neither am I. I guess having two others to compare her to makes the situation a little different. Although, today, I saw her on her knees for a moment. She will do just fine I am sure.

Teeth are also coming in quickly. Maggie has one little one on the bottom, Katie has her two bottom and Wylie has two bottom and one top. I catch him trying to teeth on his sisters which makes Katie cry. Oh how life is about to change!

After we got back from Nevada, we started renovating the back half of our house so that we will soon have a playroom. Being a multiple definitely has an advantage on sleeping through loud noises...it has hardly phased them! I am so excited to be out of the sunroom. We literally are on top of each other in there. The new room is about 800 square feet...I can't wait!

Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures while Galin and Kathleen were here. They always had their camera ready so mine didn't get used much this trip. Here are a couple from the first few days...uh oh! Just realized the only baby pictured is Wylie. I promised all three babies were held!

Kathleen and Wylie


No comments: