Friday, June 5, 2009

Two Weeks without Internet!



So, I guess our router broke and neither one of us have felt like dealing with it. Finally, Aaron called AT&T and I met them at the house and finally things are fixed. It has been lots of ups and downs around here. Aaron still has not been well since Easter. He finally decided to see a doctor and after an MRI and extensive bloodwork, we found out that he has Lyme's Disease. 2-3 weeks of antibiotics and he should be fine. Fellas: be careful of those ticks on the golf course! I, on the other hand, have had a nasty stomach bug which now my mom has. Thankfully, babies seem to be fine.

Katie started her physical therapy on Thursday. The appt. is in Savannah and it looks like we will be travelling up there once a week. Good news is that it may only be about a month and the therapist thinks we can strengthen her neck and fix her flat spot without a helmet. What a relief. I know how "Back To Sleep" is now recommended but I still think sleeping on the tummy has so many more advantages. Not that her tight neck is entirely due to sleeping on her back - it is also how I carried her. I am just thankful that we probably won't need a helmet.

The babies are scooting all over the floor these days. I finally bit the bullet and broke out the pack and play which turned out to be awesome! Even though our teeny sunroom has only a small path to walk through these days, I feel so much better letting them play while contained. We have started talking to contractors about renovating a little so that we can have a playroom. Please hurry!!!!

Wylie got up on his knees tonight!!! I was bringing Katie into the nursery and turned the corner to find Wylie on all fours!!! I gasped while calling Aaron - who rushed because he thought something was wrong! I was so surprised!!!!

OK...bedtime has just unraveled. Katie is screaming while Wylie is fussing. Better get to them before we lose control completely! Good night everyone :)


Aaron really pitching in while everyone was sick!

The new pack and play!

Tricky situations....

1 comment:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Your days are numbered missy...3 scooters/crawlers...whew! you may be very glad they don't have so much space to disappear in! So sorry to hear about Aaron not feeling well. Glad the antibiotics will cure it...any lasting side effects after that?