Hope all is well with everyone! Here is one of the out takes - It is proving to be very difficult to get all three looking like they are at least enjoying themselves!
Welcome! Aaron and I wanted to create a website so that family and friends will be able to follow along with this wonderful experience. Thanks for visiting!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Beginning to look like Christmas!
With Thanksgiving behind us, we have started to break out all the Christmas decorations. I don't think I have ever looked forward to a holiday as much as this year. We are on the search for stockings, have all the Santas displayed and plan on getting the tree this evening. We even had our first family picture taken for Christmas cards! Speaking of.....I am rounding up addresses for everyone, so if you have a minute, drop me an email with yours so I will be sure to get you one in the mail....they are too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Like the new background for your blog. I haven't figured out how to get that creative. Did you do it by yourself? Pass along some pointers when you can! Isn't it fun how differently we approach holidays once there are little ones in the house? One tradition we started was to take a family picture in front of the tree....a self portrait with the timer running, but it's neat to look back how they, the house and the trees have changed over the years. At least this year you can hang the ornaments WHEREVER you want...it'll be limited next year!! You look very happy. Are you going to post your Christmas card picture when you get it?
Karen, You look beautiful!!! It's hard to believe that you just had 3 babies. Happy holidays to you and to everyone in the family.
Much love,
Patsy
Me again! Can you send me your e-mail address..I don't have it!!
awww, i think it is adorable!
Post a Comment