Monday, May 3, 2010

Up to No Good

As I was finishing dinner tonight, I let the babies play in the playroom by themselves. I could hear them playing and laughing and even thought to myself - "so this is how they are if I am not around."

I would check on them periodically....each time they appeared to have their backs to the door, sitting in a circle under their kitchen playing with toys. All three were getting along beautifully. I let them be.

Finally, when I went in the room, I discovered what was really going on.....







CHOCOLATE!!!! There was a whole box of chocolates sitting ON TOP of the kitchen (I am suspecting that Maggie the Monkey was the ring leader of this one). There was not one piece left that hadn't been biten in half! Not of chance there was room left for dinner...oh well, how can you get mad at these faces!

1 comment:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

oh my gosh!!! well, guess they found their dessert and ate it too! What little turkeys...I always worry when my kids get along for longer than 10 minutes at a time......like you said, it usually means they are up to no good!