It has been so long since Aaron and I have had the chance to spend an entire afternoon together without the babies. Mom volunteered to watch the trio while we went and played a round of golf. It was wonderful to spend the day outside without any worries. It was a lot of fun!!!!
We had an 8:00 a.m. tee time but spent an hour looking for passes that Dante had to play for free. We never did find them but the course took a gentleman's promise that we wouldn't try to use them again in the future....Gotta love living in the South!
When we finally got on the greens, I was pretty nervous about playing with the fellas. But I actually held my own! We played "Best Ball" and Aaron and I used a few of mine. In the end, we pretended we were 6 again and called the game a tie. It was a wonderful day...Thanks Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment