Saturday, September 12, 2009

2 Climbers and 1 Finally Crawling a bit!

I know...I know. It has been forever since my last post. For some reason, I have just had a mental block about sitting down and documenting everything that is going on. Watching three babies work through their milestones is overwhelming....fabulous but overwhelming!

Wylie is flying through the crawling, climbing and standing phase. I really think he will be walking in the next 4-6 weeks. He pulls himself up into the standing position and occassionally will let go for a few seconds till he remembers to grab hold or tumbles down. He has also gotten quite attached to me. Thank goodness the girls are not such lap lovers...I don't know what I would do! Wylie now has 6 teeth!!! Four on top and two on bottom! He babbles the most out of the three and is starting to mimic sounds a little. My favorite is definitely the "Ma Ma Ma Ma" sound :)









Katie is doing MUCH better with her crawling. She now puts herself on all fours and will take a couple of very uncoordinated movements forward. She is getting there though! Her sweet laugh is contagious and will fill a room with music. We have almost cleared her dry skin up by switching formulas. There is still a pesky little spot on the crease of her foot to ankle that if I am not diligent about putting Aquaphor on, will actually start to split. It is awful. Katie is cutting two more teeth on the top so she will have 6 soon also.








Maggie is our little Miss Independent Go-Getter. On the move ALL the time. Finding any little hiding spot that she can climb or squeeze into. She is so little and light that it takes no time for her to get where she is going. Sweet natured, will smile at anyone and just easy going. And DEFINITELY A DADDYS GIRL! Just this week, she is starting to pull herself up onto things so it won't be long before she is in the standing position. She still has her 4 teeth but she has no problems using them. She loves her Cheerios!





Maggie was the last to get the crud that was past around...poor thing - she got it the worst...




The playroom is finally complete except for painting...what a blessing to have!!! What once was an awkward back room with no entry except through the master is now a beautiful, huge room with a hallway all the way back! The babies crawl and play with plenty of room now. I LOVE it!!!!










On Labor Day, Aaron and I spent some time outside playing with the babies. It was a gorgeous day as the weather is finally beginning to break a little. The babies had a great time exploring all the different colors and textures. It was a really nice time!









OK....I have spent all day getting these pictures downloaded and posted. It is 10:30 and I am off to bed! Good night!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I love seeing pictures of your babies.

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Well, they sure have reached a bunch of milestones recently!! And all the teeth, wow....all of mine were tootheless until at least age 1. When is their birthday?

Jill Higgins said...

They are so cute. That is awesome that your hall and room are all done! :)