What a wonderful day it has been! Aaron and I got up this morning, got everyone dressed and headed to church. The poor nursery attendant earned her paycheck! The babies were kind of fussy and she was not comfortable with fuss! Another member ended up going in to help which was nice since it let Aaron and me really enjoy the service. The new pastor did great and I really enjoy listening to her.
Afterwards, we headed out to brunch which is my favorite meal...Aaron doesn't do breakfast that often so it was a treat! A friend of ours, Dante, happened to be driving by after church so he joined us thus giving us three sets of arms. However, our arrival at 4th of May caused such a stir, he wasn't really needed! Between Aaron, our waitress, family that was there and me, we were able to eat a little. And then a complete stranger walked up and volunteered to hold a baby while we ate. Turns out she had twins and enjoys/misses the chaos! She (CJ Adams) was really sweet and very helpful!
Aaron and I then came home, put the babies down for naps and watched movies all afternoon. Now, they are bathed, fed and watching Einstein. Should be an easy night...I hope!
Thanks honey for an incredible day. I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. June is a good month...our anniversary is Wednesday!
Karen, they are so beautiful and make my heart melt! I love Wiley's little expressive face and all that hair Katie is getting! I hope we'll get to see you while you are here ... we haven't finalized our plans yet! Where are you staying ... can I provide you with any info on things to do while you are in Sin City??
I love the expressions on Wiley's face ... he's too much and those pool pictures of Katie are priceless!!!! I hope we'll be around while you are in Vegas ... what my dear are you thinking coming to the desert in July?? Where are you staying? What tips can I provide for things to do, places to eat, etc? When we vacationed here, I had the most relaxing 5 days ever ... it was the greatest just doing our own thing on our own time!
Post a Comment