Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!








This was one of my presents for Mother's Day! Aren't they beautiful!!!! I have looked at them a million times and still think they are the most precious things I have ever seen!!!!

What a special feeling it was to wake up today and realize that I finally get to celebrate being a mother! Aaron wanted me to sleep in but I really couldn't stand thinking about not spending time with him and the babies. After feeding them, Aaron fixed me breakfast and gave me a beautiful necklace with the babies birthstone in the center. It will be something that I always cherish.

He then mowed the grass AND prepared a wonderful Lowcountry Boil for my sister, her family, Mom and two neighbors who all came over for lunch. All in all, it has been a fabulous day! The house is now quiet and everyone is asleep. I am tired but don't want head on to bed just yet - Not sure I want this day to end....

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Mother's Day! The photos are beautiful!

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Oh my goodness!!! Love the pictures. I am so glad you took them. There's nothing worse than getting months downthe road and regretting not having professional photos taken. Learned that lesson withthe first set of twins! They are just so happy.....