On Monday, my girlfriend Shipley came over with Luke. Watching him sit up all by himself has given me new goals for the trio!
And then today, we went for our 6 month well check up with Dr. Thompson. With our current weights (Maggie 14.4 lbs, Wylie 15 lbs and Katie coming in at 17 lbs) he has decided to take us off the high calorie formula and go with a normal brand and allow us to start solids. As soon as we got home, Mom and I gave them banannas! Each loved them and even Maggie was a fan. Hopefully she will start eating a bit more now!
And now I wish I could capture this sweet expression like it is in real life....when Mom gets her from a nap, it is ear to ear. She loves her Grandmama!
Not much time tonight....bottles are warming. Love Karen
3 comments:
17lbs..wow!! Glad they are growing so well...and that you can go to regular formula. I remember we kind of took the boys off it at 4 months because they were just getting chunky and didn't need all the 'extra' anymore. Hope it helps out in the wallet too!
And I have to say, I'll even eat banana baby food...it is the best...as far as baby food goes anyway!
Karen - You have entered my psychosphere. I had a dream last night that we were at some big family activity, and you and Aaron were there with Wiley. I am not sure where the girls where, but I remember that. Very odd. Perhaps I am blogging too much!
Love the new stroller.
Precious babies!!! COngrats on your Runabout, its time to hit the town!
Post a Comment