I know....cheesy! But we are now on our way to being one less in diapers - WOOHOOO!!! Katie has done an excellent job learning to use the big potty (for rewards of course!) Never thought it would make me so proud. She started on Monday and goes all the time by herself now. Could it really be this easy????
On a side note, I know that we have been MIA. I have thought a million times to jump on here for an update and then things start moving and I never did. Going to try to pick it back up.
Things have changed in so many ways recently. All the babies can say everything now. Their little languages seemed to have developed overnight. They answer questions and tell me what they want. Amazing. Their bond has really strengthened also. I find them giving one another hugs and kisses here and there. They will also come up and grab my leg with a huge squeeze...melts my heart!
Yesterday morning, I was talking to them while driving to school. Katie was able to name every single child in her class....Ben (which she LOVES), Jake, Hannah, Ashton, Livie, Stella...she just went on and on.
I am so proud of them. I have to say they are some pretty smart little babies :) I'll download some pics soon :)
Karen
5 comments:
YEAH!!! I have felt like I have missed a friend I've never met. I will post pics soon, but can't wait to see yours. Wedding plans going well....52 days!
Oh, yah. And congrats to Katie!!! 1 week is all it took Jackson once he decided. And our phrase was he can do XXX when it goes "potty on the potty all the time."
So glad that you are back so we can check in your adventures. And it's nice to get a preview - our triplets are almost 2 now. It will certainly be nice when they can express themselves better!
Aloha,
*Christina*
I'm so glad that you are back - I check in periodically to see if anything is new. I'll always remember you kindness in sharing books with me while I was expecting our trio (the honeydews). They are now happy and healthy at 2+ years old!
Aloha,
Christina
Thanks so much for your note/comment, Karen. Reading my posts, I have to say, for the most part life is getting better. I still have my bad days, and last night was a tough night. So I am not sure if your comment was an answer to my prayers to say that there are people I don't really know know that are caring about me, or that perhaps I could use my blog to let my feelings out that I only want to admit to our marriage counselor. Either way, thank you thank you.
If I still feel like the only time I truly relax is when I am out of my house and with another adult and Jackson has play outlets, we could end up on your doorstep!!!
Fortunately we are heading to my dad's today and then on to see my sister and fam. We will be in the car probably longer than we will be there, BUT I will have my dad, and he is driving, and will be the responsible adult in my life for the next 5 days. My email is suzannebaase@yahoo.com if it is easier to communicate that way. Would love to hear how those big kids are doing. Suzanne
Post a Comment