Welcome! Aaron and I wanted to create a website so that family and friends will be able to follow along with this wonderful experience. Thanks for visiting!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Wylie's First Word: Bah
After waiting to see if it was a fluke....I think that we have a first word!!!! Bah!!!! Translation: Ball.
Wylie really is able to recognize and say "ball" every time I show him one. This is getting way too much fun :)
Yeah, Wylie! That is a great first word. (Momma would be better, but ball you can use the rest of your life too!)
One of Jackson's first words was coffee "coughkee, coughkee coughkee". Apparently I said that to him each morning as we sat down to breakfast. He learned to say that to make me smile. Those kids are quick!
where've you been!! We need some kiddo updates....not like you are busy or ANYTHING :-) Hope you are enjoying the season....next year you'll be pulling your hair out....
2 comments:
Yeah, Wylie! That is a great first word. (Momma would be better, but ball you can use the rest of your life too!)
One of Jackson's first words was coffee "coughkee, coughkee coughkee". Apparently I said that to him each morning as we sat down to breakfast. He learned to say that to make me smile. Those kids are quick!
where've you been!! We need some kiddo updates....not like you are busy or ANYTHING :-) Hope you are enjoying the season....next year you'll be pulling your hair out....
Post a Comment