What is a fella to do? Hanging out with the girls after our walk downtown...
Look at our new trick!
Maggie is Going, Going, Gone!
On Thursday, we celebrated Mom's Birthday with a little party and a cake from Sugar Bakers....YUMMM!!!!
My friend Cindy and her daughter Abby coming to play with the babies. Cindy ended up coming over all day on Friday to help out...it was a fun fun day! Thanks Cindy!
Saturday, I took the babies on their first road trip with just me!!!! The whole afternoon actually was really easy as we visited Nena and Pepaw in Savannah. I have to admit...I felt quite proud!
Sunday afternoon enjoying our recent weather...highs of 80! Aaron grilled the most magnificent lunch for us courtesy of his parents (they sent us Omaha steaks to "keep our strength up!"
Who can resist something like this!
All Three
5 comments:
i love all the pictures, they are getting so big + still adorable. i adore those striped pants, too cute!
If Wylie doesn't look like his dad!! Amazing how his face is so different from the girls...long versus round!! Congrats getting our by yourself-good job! Can't believe they are ready to start rolling over-WOW! Hope they ar sleeping well...
so sweet! thanks for sharing, Karen!
Suzanne
Seeing pics of your babies made my day! Love the one of them in their striped pants!
Oh my! I happen to come across your blog and was glued to your pictures. Your family is amazing and those precious babies are scrumptious. You are truely blessed.
Many blessings,
Audra
Post a Comment